Sooooo, with that being said here are your wonderfully simple instructions on how to link the two.
1. Create a blog on blogger.
2. Copy URL to blog on blogger.
3. Go to "Customize" on Smugmug and choose "Content and Design".
4. Make sure you are editing the entire site. "Entire Site" should be highlighted in red in your right hand reading pane.
5. Move your cursor over your navigation bar on your page. It will be highlighted in red. Click on the wrench (options) and then go to links.
6. Click the + button to add a new link.
7. Title your link "Blog" (you can title it whatever you want yours to be).
8. Link to "Custom URL" and paste your blog URL.
9. Save.
10. Publish.
11. Finally, drink cup of coffee and smile smugly knowing that it took someone else an hour to figure this out and you did it in 3.5 seconds.
Silly girl, computers are for nerds.
(I ♥ NERDS!) That's why I married one.
(I ♥ NERDS!) That's why I married one.
It worked! Now...can you tell me how to integrate into smugmug so it looks like how this guy did it? http://www.markderry.com/Pages/Blog/n-xDhFP or you can just go to markderry.com and click blog.
ReplyDeletehe has it integrated where he kepts his url markderry.com instead of when he clicks on blog it shows markderry.gom.blogspot.com